TOO LAZY FOR TRAFFIC SCHOOL IS A GREAT AND EASY TO USE WEBSITE TO TAKE TRAFFIC SCHOOL. THANKS!!!
Scott G. from Riverbank
TooLazyForTrafficSchool.com understands that you prefer not to be here in the first place, so our system have been designed with one simple goal in mind: To provide a humorous, no-nonsense and informative Online Traffic School experience.
Here's our streamline process in a nutshell:
- Register at TooLazyForTrafficSchool.com - You'll need your driver's license, ticket/docket number, Court's name, and complete-by-date.
- Sign in and take the course - Our course contains 11 chapters. At the end of each chapter, there will be a short 2 knowledge and 1 security questions quiz. You must answer all 4 questions correctly before allowed to proceed. These quizzes prepare you for the final and will not count towards your final grade. You can sign in and out as many times as you wish.
- Pay the fee - Our fee is only $19.00 for California. You can pay with a Visa or Mastercard. Our low price guarantee policy will match any legitimate competitor's price.
- Take the Final Exam - The Final Exam contains 25 multiple choice or TRue/False questions. You only need to get 18 questions (70%) correctly in order to pass the Final Exam. You will have only 2 attempts to pass the final exam before being forced to choose a different school to satisfy your traffic school requirement.
- Certificate of Completion - We will electronically notify the DMV of your completion.
- Resume your life.
As required by the DMV, 10 security questions will be asked during the registration process. The student MUST answers these questions CORRECTLY at the end of each lessons before allowing to proceed further. If you, the student, do not get the correct answer to the security question, you cannot continue the course.